Welcome to Hell!

So, I guess this is where I tell you this is my blog, and it is pretty much all about painting miniatures, and gaming with miniatures, and spending huge sums of money on miniatures. It may also include pictures of miniatures, and I'll even try and make sure they are painted.




GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING

The following material is bound to be laced with profanity. If you are offended by words like cock and arse, you may wish to avoid browsing whilst your mother is in the room. If words like shite and fuck offend you, then you may wish to hit the 'back' button on your browser. If liberal use of the word cunt offends you, how the fuck did you get this far?


Monday 10 January 2011

Time for an update.

Wow, I'm almost becoming a regular at this...

So, my plan for the year was to paint 365 Mantic models, an average of 1 a day for 2011. I wasn't going to stick to any one army, just mix it up a little, adding more to my Dwarf army, and starting my Undead and Elves, plus the Khaos Dwarfs when they are released, and probably Orcs and whatever else we see this year.

I figured I'd start with the Mhorgoth's Revenge box as a good entry point into the madness. Less than 2 weeks into the year and I've already finished 20 Skeleton Warriors, 10 Ghouls and a Balefire Catapult plus 2 Skeleton Crew. I have a unit of 20 Revenants primed and ready to go, and am mostly done on a unit of 15 Zombies. Not bad going if I say so myself.

There is the small matter of a pre-release Hellpit Abomination to paint for GW Falkirk before the 15th, and my Ogres for Warseer's Tale of Fantasy Painters, then I can really focus on the Undead. Hopefully, I can have the 2 units finished for the end of the month, meaning that that is the complete Undead contents of the Mhorgoth's Revenge box done.

1 comment: