Welcome to Hell!

So, I guess this is where I tell you this is my blog, and it is pretty much all about painting miniatures, and gaming with miniatures, and spending huge sums of money on miniatures. It may also include pictures of miniatures, and I'll even try and make sure they are painted.




GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING

The following material is bound to be laced with profanity. If you are offended by words like cock and arse, you may wish to avoid browsing whilst your mother is in the room. If words like shite and fuck offend you, then you may wish to hit the 'back' button on your browser. If liberal use of the word cunt offends you, how the fuck did you get this far?


Wednesday 22 December 2010

Backlog...

Right, well, yesterday, in a fit of madness and trying to get shit sorted for the new year I did a quick inventory of all my Mantic miniatures, including all the Limited Edition 3ups, and other sundry bits and bobs. And a cheeky wee pre-order as well...

So, a few hours of rooting through boxes and it turns out I have somewhere in the region of 15-1600. Not including any casualties or beasties from the sprues.

What this basically means is that were I to paint an average of one model a day, it would take at least 4 years and 90ish days to clear the backlog, assuming I don't buy any more. Fat chance.

More than 200 Elves (the shame), over 600 Undead, 600 plus Dwarfs (although, thankfully nearly 150 are done) and about 100 Khaos Dwarfs on pre-order.

Pass the poly-cement. This may take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment