Welcome to Hell!

So, I guess this is where I tell you this is my blog, and it is pretty much all about painting miniatures, and gaming with miniatures, and spending huge sums of money on miniatures. It may also include pictures of miniatures, and I'll even try and make sure they are painted.




GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING

The following material is bound to be laced with profanity. If you are offended by words like cock and arse, you may wish to avoid browsing whilst your mother is in the room. If words like shite and fuck offend you, then you may wish to hit the 'back' button on your browser. If liberal use of the word cunt offends you, how the fuck did you get this far?


Thursday 15 July 2010

Been a while...


Well, my negligence in updating this is partly down to being mobbed at work, having been on a well earned holiday, and finally, painting up some of the fantastic new Dwarf Ironclad models from Mantic Games.

Yes, with Warhammer 8th edition, I'm taking a hiatus from the forces of evil, destruction and chaos to focus on the forces of heavy fucking armour and big fucking guns.

So, for starters I have 160 of these little buggers to get ready, I'm thinking two units of 50 Warriors, 1 each of shields and great weapons, a unit of Longbeards with shields and some Hammerers. Also with shields. Hmmmmm, I sense a trend. The next set in the range, the Ironwatch, is released next Friday (July 23rd) and gives the options for either crossbows or rifles. I have 4 boxes on pre-order, so I'm thinking at least a 30 strong unit of each. For starters anyway. Then, come August the army deal is released (pre-ordered 2...) so I'll get my hands on the aforementioned big fucking guns, and some characters. Job's a good 'un.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really slick painted up!
    Nicely done brother! :)

    ReplyDelete